Click here for details
Art Deco Scallop Fitted Crib Sheet by Trend Lab is 100% cotton and features paloma gray and white scallop print. Crib sheet fits a standard 28 in x 52 in crib mattress and features 8 inch deep pockets with elastic surrounding the entire opening ensuring a more secure fit. Coordinates with the Art Deco collection by Trend Lab.
- Fits a standard crib mattress 28 in x 52 in.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free for lower continental United States residences. Orders are processed promptly to ensure you receive your window curtains as quickly as possible. Once your window panels have been shipped you will be emailed tracking number(s) so you can follow its journey. Please note that if ordering several items it will come in a large boxes and therefore we cannot ship to PO Boxes. For full shipping details click here.
Returns are easy, industry standard and straight forward. Here is a quick reference, but for our full return policy details click here.
- 30 days - items can be returned thirty days after receipt.
- Return shipping charges - customer assumes.
- 15% restocking fee applies.
- Must be in new and unused condition and in original packaging.
Not valid for returns
- International orders.
- Opened wall borders and wall decals.
- Express shipping / any additional shipping charges.
See Similar Products
- View the full collection: Trend Lab Art Deco Collection
- View more products from: Trend Lab Collections
- View more: Baby Bedding Sets
Trend Lab offers products created through licensing partnerships with Dr. Seuss, Waverly home décor, and Paddington Bear. Our collaboration with mom inventors includes the CribWrap Rail Cover solution which protects your teething baby, and your convertible crib.
Since 2001, we have designed, manufactured, and delivered fresh, creative, quality merchandise that is safe and on-trend. Shop for our products at a variety of retailers including on-line, chain stores, and in specialty boutiques. Trend Lab is Minnesota based, privately held, and certified as a women owned business by the WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council).