Click here for details
Our Changing Pad Covers are both stylish and comfortable. Soft printed cotton cover is fully elasticized offering a sleek tailored fit to contoured changing pads, allowing you to effectively comfort your baby while protecting your changing pad. The Blue Sky Chevron Changing Pad Cover features a skyway blue and white chevron print.
- Fits a standard changing pads 16 in x 32 in.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free for lower continental United States residences. Orders are processed promptly to ensure you receive your window curtains as quickly as possible. Once your window panels have been shipped you will be emailed tracking number(s) so you can follow its journey. Please note that if ordering several items it will come in a large boxes and therefore we cannot ship to PO Boxes. For full shipping details click here.
Returns are easy, industry standard and straight forward. Here is a quick reference, but for our full return policy details click here.
- 30 days - items can be returned thirty days after receipt.
- Return shipping charges - customer assumes.
- 15% restocking fee applies.
- Must be in new and unused condition and in original packaging.
Not valid for returns
- International orders.
- Opened wall borders and wall decals.
- Express shipping / any additional shipping charges.
See Similar Products
- View the full collection: Trend Lab Blue Sky Collection
- View more products from: Trend Lab Collections
- View more: Baby Bedding Sets
Trend Lab offers products created through licensing partnerships with Dr. Seuss, Waverly home décor, and Paddington Bear. Our collaboration with mom inventors includes the CribWrap Rail Cover solution which protects your teething baby, and your convertible crib.
Since 2001, we have designed, manufactured, and delivered fresh, creative, quality merchandise that is safe and on-trend. Shop for our products at a variety of retailers including on-line, chain stores, and in specialty boutiques. Trend Lab is Minnesota based, privately held, and certified as a women owned business by the WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council).