Click here for details
Add some style to your life with this must have, easy travel Black and White Aztec Tote Diaper Bag by Trend Lab. The Tote Diaper Bag is designed with 9 exterior pockets and 7 interior pockets allowing room for diapers, formula, wipes, bibs, a fresh outfit and all of your essentials organized. The 100% polyester fabric is highly durable, lightweight and features a black and white Aztec print on a charcoal gray background with a teal nylon interior. With removable stroller straps, stow away compartments for the tote straps and an adjustable and removable shoulder strap, the tote is made for multiple carrying options. Set includes a coordinating teal changing pad and a clear “dirty duds” zippered pouch. Tote Diaper Bag measures 15 in x 16 in x 6 in.
- Coordinating changing pad
- Removable stroller straps
- Dirty duds zippered pouch
- 3 exterior zippered pockets
- 2 stow away compartment for tote straps
- 2 exterior side bottle pockets
- Front flap with Velcro closure
- 2 pockets under front flap
- Zippered top closure
- 6 interior organizational pockets
- Interior zippered pocket
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Durable hardware
- Tote Diaper Bag-Spot clean only with damp cloth.
- Changing Pad-Spot clean only with damp cloth.
- Dirty Duds Zippered Pouch-Spot clean only with damp cloth.
See Similar Products
- View the full collection: Trend Lab Essentials
- View more products from: Trend Lab Collections
- View more: Diaper Bags
Trend Lab offers products created through licensing partnerships with Dr. Seuss, Waverly home décor, and Paddington Bear. Our collaboration with mom inventors includes the CribWrap Rail Cover solution which protects your teething baby, and your convertible crib.
Since 2001, we have designed, manufactured, and delivered fresh, creative, quality merchandise that is safe and on-trend. Shop for our products at a variety of retailers including on-line, chain stores, and in specialty boutiques. Trend Lab is Minnesota based, privately held, and certified as a women owned business by the WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council).