Click here for details
Go out in style with the Black Convertible Backpack Diaper Bag by Trend Lab. Carry all of your everyday baby items in this spacious Convertible Backpack Diaper Bag. With 9 interior pockets and 7 exterior pockets, this bag keeps your everyday essentials organized and at arm’s reach. Convertible stow away elements such as padded backpack straps and an adjustable removable shoulder strap allow you to easily carry your bag however you prefer. The easy to clean ripstop exterior is solid black with a green nylon interior. Set includes a coordinating green changing pad and a clear “dirty duds” zippered pouch. Convertible Backpack measures 13 in x 15 in x 6 in.
- Coordinating changing pad
- Removable stroller straps
- Dirty duds zippered pouch
- 2 exterior front zippered pockets
- Stow away compartment for backpack straps
- 2 exterior side bottle pockets
- Zippered front closure
- Zippered top cell phone pocket
- 6 elastic interior organizational pockets
- Interior zippered pocket
- 2 front interior pockets
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Durable hardware
- Convertible Backpack Diaper Bag-Spot clean only with damp cloth.
- Changing Pad-Spot clean only with damp cloth.
- Dirty Duds Zippered Pouch-Spot clean only with damp cloth.
See Similar Products
- View the full collection: Trend Lab Essentials
- View more products from: Trend Lab Collections
- View more: Diaper Bags
Trend Lab offers products created through licensing partnerships with Dr. Seuss, Waverly home décor, and Paddington Bear. Our collaboration with mom inventors includes the CribWrap Rail Cover solution which protects your teething baby, and your convertible crib.
Since 2001, we have designed, manufactured, and delivered fresh, creative, quality merchandise that is safe and on-trend. Shop for our products at a variety of retailers including on-line, chain stores, and in specialty boutiques. Trend Lab is Minnesota based, privately held, and certified as a women owned business by the WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council).